The Friends of Hobbs is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation formed in 2003 to support the mission of Hobbs State Park - Conservation Area (more simply referred to as "Hobbs").
- To build broad public support for the policies, objectives and mission of the park.
- To support education programs; and
- To accelerate park improvements, and to enhance the quality of park programs through volunteerism and fundraising.
Board of Directors
- Tom McClure – President; Biology teacher, Northwest Arkansas Community College.
- Bert Kell - Vice President; Attorney, Arvest bank Rogers, AR
- Debbie Adams - Treasurer; Vice Pres., Liberty Bank of Arkansas of Rogers.
- Kathy Mayhue - Secretary of Friends; professional photographer.
Other Board Members
- Jason Bedford - Store manager, Bedford Camera store in Rogers
- Diane Gateley - Retired Physical Therapist
- Sukey Dake - Teacher at Bellview Elementary in Rogers
- Sandy Hamilton - Co-owner of Image Builders of Fayetteville
- Jerry Hudlow - Accountant
- John Sampier - Former Mayor of Rogers
- Rob Swearingen - Biology Faculty Northwest Arkansas Community College
- Doug Schrantz - Attorney; Circuit Court Judge in Rogers
- Joe Spivey - President of Liberty Bank in Rogers
- Denis Dean - Retired Attorney, Nature Educator
- Scott Swearingen - Vice President, P3 Waste Consulting